Friday 30 August 2013

Annal 201: Tale from a New Beginning

Well... a lot has happened since I last wrote. 

I finished school (insert happy dance).

I worked some more with the electricians (insert happy dance).

I spent two weeks in Ontario visiting family I haven't seen in ages (insert happy dance).

Of those two weeks I got to spend 10 days with Charming (attempt to remove stupid grin plastered all over my face).

But something else happened over that time.

I began to think about this blog.  I began to think about the lack of purpose and drive I have felt in my writing.  I also started to think about the new direction my life is taking.  Which led me to a decision.

This is going to be my final post... for this blog.

But I'm not going anywhere.

This year I am in a new town, teaching high school, living away from my family, meeting new friends (and some old friends), and entering into my second year in a long distance relationship.

Obviously life will be anything but boring!

And so I have decided to create a new blog.  It's called "The Zany Teaching Adventures of Miss S."  I would love for those of you who followed and encouraged me through my Annals of a Christian Single and Tales of Beauty to join me on this next chapter.

I can promise you ample amounts of laughter.  And probably a few good cries as well.

Thank you to all of you who stuck with me--it has been an incredible experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment